Monday, November 4, 2013

all about the person inside me.....

I am one of a kind. i adore simplicity thats fabulous. i love stock shows, and the smell of fresh shavings, and freshly cut alfalfa. there is nothing more precious than babies, of every shape and kind. i ramble on. i get hyper. my bad days can be fixed with time with God, and sweets. I am the BIGGEST sinner ever, yet God still loves me. pink is more of my trademark than my favorite color. i bled TTU red raider. i am a livestock judger. i have big dreams, and the drive to make em happen. i love thick accents. i miss my friends. i love perfume, and colored lips. i melt when guys wink, particularly at me. im a sucker for good stock, square toed boots, and starched jeans. my favorite verse is Psalm 46:5. im getting a puppy, named Louie. i have a passion for agriculture. i spent a summer in DC. i am random, try to keep up. children with sicknesses capture my heart and soul. i love white feathers, and gold sparkles, im creative, and crafty. im tough, but tender. I love my life, and the ones in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment