Monday, November 4, 2013

i hope you dance

Greetings my loves,
This blog is inspired by one person I look up too, and look forward to reading her blogs, and two by a teammate who proved no matter how busy we are I can manage this. I cant promise what rants, raves, or topics I will go off on but tonights, is on my current thought and mind set, inspired by the best coach in the nation.

In mists of our crazy lives we get to working for one prize and get to focussing on our goals, dreams, and whatever else consumes our lives and forget to stop and smell the roses. Its sad to think that sometimes in the blink of an eye all that can flash before your eyes, your dance can stop and all the sudden no ones leading it. But thats the best time to let the Lord take over, LET HIM LEAD. Its in the times that seem impossible, and the times that you can not reason out or ever understand that I believe will mold you into a better person.
I recently had an event occur in my life that I will never be able to gasp, I will never understand, but it wasn't until in a 15 passenger van filled with my coaches and teammates that it dawned on me. This was my wake up call. I need to focus more time with the people I love, and the people who love me. I don't need to blame my life that gets hectic and busy as an excuse to stop loving, and being a friend. The Lord has allowed me to share dances with so many wonderful people that are true blessings to me, but in the mix of my life I sometimes get sidetracked and don't take the time to dance with them.
There are far more important things in life than chasing banners, making a buck, or working your way to the top. You can still do all of those, if you can prioritize the things that matter along the way.

I firmly believe life is like a dance, but you have to ALWAYS let the Lord lead you, and he will always allow the right people to step in.

pray for and with those people. cherish those people. always have time for those people. hug those people. kiss those people. tell them how much they mean to you. overuse i love you's. always live like this is your last song with them.

i hope you dance.

3 comments:

  1. This is great, Stef!! I'm excited to read your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tiff, you are the first person I referenced!!! (:

      Delete
  2. Well that makes me even more excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete